Blockchain will change the world and education is always the first step towards the successful implementation of innovation! Blockchain is a brand new technology that was used 11 years ago for the first time with the inception of Bitcoin. In the last years, the technology gained considerable traction and the development of an infrastructure accelerated. Business professionals of all traits are monitoring these developments, however, changing the mode from passive and observant to actively engaging in blockchain proofs to be difficult as the technology combines several features from cryptography and IT making it very powerful – and also very complex to understand.
While entrepreneurs took the stony path and had to develop the tools of the trade themselves, we as the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center educate our Blockchers on the topic further to help them create the best product they can offer. Now, we open this education program to the masses enabling everyone to learn from experts and start their blockchain journey with the Frankfurt School Blockchain Academy.
Education enables innovation
Together with our partner BTC-ECHO, the leading German-speaking news outlet for blockchain and cryptocurrencies, the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center offers an online learning platform called the Frankfurt School Blockchain Academy.
Using our network of blockchain professionals, we produced several video courses with 3 to 5 hours of content. These courses are the perfect starting point for young people, entrepreneurs and professionals to build knowledge about blockchain technology in general, explore specific topics and apply this experience in science and business.
Currently, we offer four courses, while six more are in post-production and we will expand our offering continuously. You can learn more about the courses on the course pages and start your blockchain education today!
- Blockchain Basics (Manelin Moarref & Stefan Schmitt, Project Manager, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center) – available as of November 2019
- Cryptography and Cyber Security (Cedric Mössner, Expert for Cryptography and IT Security) – available as of November 2019
- Public Blockchain Systems (Miguel Vaz & Ali Pasha Foroughi, Experts for Blockchain Implementation and IT Architecture) – available as of November 2019
- Enterprise Blockchains Systems (Miguel Vaz & Ali Pasha Foroughi, Experts for Blockchain Implementation and IT Architecture) – available as of November 2019
- Tokenization: From Crypto Assets to Euro-on-Ledger (Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School Blockchain Center) – available as of December 2019
- Dynamics of Innovation and Regulation of Technology (Günther Dobrauz, Partner, PwC Switzerland) – available as of December 2019
- Bitcoin Fundamentals (Leonard Pust, CEO, BitMoin) – available as of January 2020
- Identification and Implementation of Blockchain Use Cases (Natalie Tillack, CEO, DenkFabrik) – available as of January 2020
- Integrating Blockchains into an Application Landscape (Michael Kuperberg, Chief Blockchain Architect, Deutsche Bahn) – available as of January 2020
- Solidity Deep Dive (Vahe Andonians, Head of Frankfurt School’s AI Lab) – available as of January 2020