Avoid common mistakes and submit a wonderful proposal.
Less than a month to go. Your getting ready to submit a wonderful proposal but time flies and you did not have time to check all the docs that were made available. Let us help you during the process, we want you to be successful with your applications so we want to propose you some Do’s and Don’ts you should be aware of.
- Find a end-user SME. Do not submit a proposal without a valid agreement signed by the end-user SME and you https://blockchers.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/BLOCKCHERS_Letter-of-Commitment-between-SMEs.docx
- You cannot be your own end-user SME. An end-user SME is a company using your blockchain technology. This ain’t about you using your own technology.
- Think your answers twice. Do not type the first generic sentence that comes to your mind. Provide good contents. We like that.
- There are country restrictions for the SMEs. Valid countries are the EU member states and H2020 associated countries. Other countries are NOT eligible. We are sorry.
- It is worth a try polishing your F6S profile too. Our experts will go through it to check facts about your company.
- Avoid misleading information in your profiles and descriptions as much as possible. It does not create any confidence in your application.
- The proposal should be sent by one SME specialised in DTLs which also presents an Agreement letter with an end-user SME (different company) that might be a potential user or customer.
- Read the Guidelines for Applicants. All the information is already there. Read it through.https://www.slideshare.net/blockchers/blockchers-1st-call-guidelines-for-applicants
- Watch our webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRUcfUBtBY
- Ask any doubt you have via email, twitter or Telegram or read our FAQ section.
Following these steps is for sure a guarantee to submit a solid proposal with serious chances to be selected. Good luck with your applications.